Ready for a recipe that you can use all week to help boost your metabolism? This one is packed with spices and ingredients that will help you burn fat and get those flavors you've been missing!
Spicy Cashew Sauce Recipe
- 1 cup raw cashews (or peanuts)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp MCT oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/8 tsp hot chili powder (such as Cayenne or Habanero)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Optional: fresh cilantro for garnish
- In a blender or food processor, combine the cashews (or peanuts), water, apple cider vinegar, MCT oil, garlic, ginger, cinnamon, turmeric, hot chili powder, sea salt, and black pepper.
- Blend the ingredients on high speed until the sauce is smooth and creamy. (I let mine blend for a while - don't be afraid to over blend... it's not a thing)
- Taste the sauce...